Frequently Asked QuestionsLog out
- What is your Returns Policy?
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 60 days of the shipment date for a full refund (less shipping fees) back to the original form of payment.
- I want to return my purchase! What do I do?
Please follow our four step returns process outlined on our Returns page.
- How long does it take for me to get a refund?
Refund processing takes approximately 1 week from the date we receive your returned shipment. The amount will be credited back to original payment method. To check on the status of a refund please contact us.
- Do you offer exchanges?
So sorry! We do not currently offer exchanges. If you wish to make an exchange, simply return your item(s) in accordance with our Return Policy and you may purchase a new item(s) from our online store at any time.
- Can I return my item to a store that sells your shoes?
Unfortunately, Department Stores cannot assist you with your Seven Dials Footwear online return. Instead, please return your item to us directly by following our four step returns process outlined on our Returns page.
- I bought your shoes at a department store. Can I return them to you directly?
Unfortunately, Seven Dials Footwear merchandise purchased from other retailers, including Department Stores, must be returned to the store from which it was originally purchased and is subject to the return policy of the originating retailer. In the unlikely event that your item is defective and you have been unable to return it to the Department Store where you made the purchase, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
- How do I know my shoe size?
Visit our Size & Fit page, which includes a detailed size chart, fit information and a step-by-step guide of how to measure your feet.
- Do your shoes run true to size?
Yes, all of our shoes are rigorously fit tested and run true to size. You can find more information on our Size & Fit page.
- I’m looking for a certain style but I don’t see it on your website. Can you get it for me?
We’ll do our best! contact us with the name, color and, if you have it, the sku of the shoe, along with a description, and we’ll try to locate it for you. If not, tell us what you love about it and our trendsetters in Customer Service can surely recommend a similar style that is available on our site!
- What are your shoes made from?
We use a variety of materials including leather, suede, nubuck and PU to make our shoes. To find out what a particular shoe is made form, please read the item description or contact us.
- I can’t find my size in the shoes I want. What do I do now?
Oh dear! It could be that we’ve sold out, but please contact us and we’ll do our best to fulfill your request.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
The estimated delivery date for your order is based on your shipping address and the shipping option you choose. Orders ship the same day they are placed, excluding weekends and public holidays, as long as we recieve them before 3PM EST. Orders recieved after this will ship the following business day. Please see our Shipping Options page for more details.
- How do I use my Coupon Code or Gift Card?
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Place all of the items in your shopping cart
- On the shopping cart screen, you will find a box to enter your coupon code or gift card. Please note that we do not currently accept multiple coupon codes/gift cards within the same purchase transaction.
- After entering your code, click ‘Apply Coupon’
- I made a purchase just before a promotion was released! Can the promotion still be applied to my order?
We will honor any orders placed 3 days prior to the promotion release date. Please contact us with your order number so we may manually apply the promotion.
- I forgot to use my coupon code, what can I do?
Don't worry - if you forgot to use your coupon code, contact us as soon as possible with your order number. We will do our best to apply it to your order!
- My coupon code doesn’t work, what do I do?
Oh no! Be sure to check that the code you are entering is exactly as it appears in print. You must also be logged into your account to use certain coupon codes. Finally, please note that you may only use one coupon code per order. If the issue persists, please contact us right away and we'll help you with your order over the phone.
- When placing an order I get an error message stating that there has been an authorization failure. What went wrong?
Please double check the credit card number and expiration date on your card and ensure that your billing address has been entered correctly. We currently accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover for credit card payment. If you continue to have problems, you may wish to contact your financial institution directly.
- I just placed an order and I saw more shoes I want to order. Should I place a second order? Yes! This happens all the time! The more you look the more you like. Go a head and place a second order and we will do our best to combine them. If one of the orders didn't achieve the free shipping amount then give us a call, leave a phone message if its after Customer Service hours and ask us to combine the two (or 3) orders. If we get it wrong just give us a call when you receive the shoes and we will refund "standard ground" shipping.
- Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on your site?
Yes! We understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. We use a wide array of electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Master Card, Visa and Discover Credit Cards and payments via PayPal.
- What is PayPal?
PayPal is a payment method for online purchases enabling buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. As of today, PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions. One advantage of using PayPal payment method is that it offers faster, safer and easier checkouts and promises to protect customers from revealing their credit card and other financial information to the merchant.
- How do I sign up for PayPal?
You can sign up for a PayPal account by going to https://www.paypal.com.
- How is billing done for PayPal?
Customers who sign up for a PayPal account must sign a Billing Agreement which will authorize the merchant to take out their payments directly from their PayPal account. Only then can the customer be able to control how to pay for their purchases. For detailed information, customers can contact PayPal customer service by calling 888-221-1161.
- What do I do if I have questions about my PayPal account?
You may contact PayPal customer service by calling 888-221-1161 or go to https://www.paypal.com for support and additional information.
Across the Board
- Are there any benefits to having an account with you?
Oh yes! With an account you will have access to the following information:
- Your account information
- Your order history
- The ability to submit a return
- Stay up to date with sales and promotions and the latest fashion trends
- How do I unsubscribe from any of your mailing lists?
We’re sorry to lose you! To unsubscribe, please click the unsubscribe link provided on the bottom of any of our emails.
- I am interested in stocking your shoes in my store. Who do I contact?
We’d love to hear from you! Please send us an email at [email protected].
- I want to work for you! Who do I contact?
We’re always on the lookout for new talent to join our family! Please send us an email at [email protected].